– Recommendations are selected independently by the editors of The Review. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission
Black Friday sales are in full swing. If the idea of staying inside this holiday season and streaming your favorite show sounds comforting, we’re with you. Score huge savings on a brand new TV now so you can catch shows from Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and other streaming services, all of which have deals going on this week. We’ve found some amazing Black Friday TV discounts on quality panels from LG, Samsung, TCL, and more.
There’s more to where this deal came from. Sign up for our newsletter for reviewed benefits and enrollments We will still come every Sunday through Friday.
Televisions come in a variety of sizes, brands, and prices. If you’re not sure what to look for in a TV, check out our Best TVs of 2022 guide for a full rundown of what all those confusing acronyms like OLED and QLED mean. Whether you’re shopping for the best TV for gaming or just need a budget-friendly monitor, there are Black Friday TV deals for pretty much every need.
►White Friday 2022: The 65+ Best Black Friday 2022 Sales at Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy, and more
►Epic deal: Get Hulu for just $1.99 a month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
►The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
Friday’s Top 5 TV Shows
Our favorite deals on Sony, Samsung, LG, and TCL TVs right now
- Samsung S95B Quantum HDR OLED 4K UHD Smart TV in Crutchfield from $1,447.99 (Save $750 to $891)
- Samsung QN90B 55-inch Class QLED 4K Smart TV at Samsung for $1,299.99 (Save $600)
- LG 65-Inch OLED C1 Series Alexa Built-in Smart 4K TV at Amazon from $1,299.99 (Save $1,200)
- 65-inch Sony A95K QD-OLED TV at Amazon for $2998 (Save $1001.99)
- TCL 65-Inch Class 5-Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV (2021) at Best Buy for $499.99 (Save $100)
Walmart Black Friday TV deals
Offer a range of sizes from Hisense, Vizio, and TCL
Walmart has some backtracking on quality displays right now. The TCL 4-Series ranks highly in our best TVs under $500 guide for its 4K resolution and HDR compatibility, creating solid picture quality for your favorite shows and movies. Walmart has the $40 43-inch model at $218.
Best black friday tv deals
Get savings on TVs from LG, TCL, Hisense, and Samsung
This Black Friday, Best Buy is having some of our favorite budget TVs on sale, including the TCL 5-Series with Roku built-in. It’s a smart, easy-to-use streaming platform that makes it easy and affordable to enjoy Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ anywhere you install a TV. If Android smartphones are more your speed, the Hisense U6G is 30% off at $384.99, and gives you premium performance at a wallet-friendly price.
Amazon Black Friday TV deals
Save hundreds on 4K QLED and OLED TVs
Amazon has deals on some of our favorite TVs, including the Sony A95K QD-OLED TV, the best TV we’ve ever seen. The A95K combines the perfect blacks and excellent contrast of an OLED screen with quantum dots to deliver the most stunningly accurate picture available. Right now, Amazon is on sale before Black Friday 2022 in the 65-inch size for 25% off at $2,998.
More Black Friday TV deals
TV deals at B&H Photo, Crutchfield and Samsung
Black Friday TV deals aren’t limited to Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. There are some excellent deals to be had at B&H Photo, Samsung and Crutchfield, including on the massive Samsung S95B which is one of two OLED TVs that use quantum dot technology for superior contrast and color.
Black Friday 2022: Shopping Guide
- White Friday 2022: Everything you need to know ahead of the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday sales: 50+ Best Black Friday Sale to Shop Now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop the best deals on technology, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: Over 45 deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig, and Vizio
- The best Black Friday deals: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sales: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart technology and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt, and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: Over 40 deals on Zella, Adidas, and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday sales: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: Over 50 offers on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid, and Dyson
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple Watches, laptops, and headphones
- Black Friday game deals: Over 50 deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf toys
- Black Friday hardware deals: Over 40 offers to buy devices from Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: Over 20 laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar, and Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
It falls on Black Friday 2022 Friday 25 November. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday 28 November. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and every year “Black Friday” occurs the following day, followed by “Cyber Monday” shortly thereafter.
When do Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Tons of Black Friday 2022 sales live right now. In general, Black Friday begins as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw our first early Black Friday sales starting in mid-October.
With ongoing supply chain issues, stores start sales sooner and finish them later. Today you can shop for loads of early Black Friday deals at Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung.
What are the best Black Friday TV deals?
During Black Friday 2022, you can sign up on a variety of TVs from the largest retailers around the world. For example, on Amazon, you can get an HDTV for less than $150 with the Hisense A4 Series TV. Don’t mind spending a little more for a bigger plasma? Amazon also has the LG 65-Inch OLED C1 Series TV for $853, bringing the original price of $2,499.99 down to $1,646.99. In terms of Black Friday TV deals, these are just the tip of the iceberg, so shop these elite discounts now while you can.
Are Black Friday Deals Worth It?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, and it’s all because of the deals. In preparation for the holiday season, products are being sold at retailers across the country and across the Web at deep discounts, and not just on older models. The Black Friday deals on recent releases may not be as deep as the tried-and-true models, but you’ll still be able to find great deals on the new Sony A95K QD-OLED along with the LG C1.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday immediately follows Cyber Monday November 28, 2022. Technically, once Cyber Monday starts, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to those two days (and the weekend in between); However, some deals last until the end of the following week.
Are TV shows better on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
TV specials appear throughout the week of Black Friday. They started November 21 It will last all the time Cyber Monday November 28th. An optional deal could appear on a higher TV at any time, so keep an eye on all of our Black Friday 2022 posts for the latest on us.
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides, and shopping tips delivered straight to your phone.
Product experts in Revised Covering all your shopping needs. Follow Revised on FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the InstagramAnd the Tik Tok or Flipboard For the latest deals, product reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
#guide #Black #Friday #deals