Returning fighter DJ and newcomers Manon, Marissa, and JP will be playable characters in the game Street Fighter 6 [14 articles]”href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/street-fighter-6″>Street Fighter 6Capcom [2,365 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/capcom”>Capcom announced Pre-order bonuses, game releases, and new details on the World Tour mode have also been announced.
Get the details below.
All pre-orders will receive alternate colors for Chun-Li, Jamie, Manon, Dee Jay, Juri, and Ken’s Outfit 1, while PS5 [3,889 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps5″> PlayStation 5 and PS4 [24,338 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps4″> PlayStation 4 digital pre-orders will also receive exclusive items such as 18 special in-game titles and 18 stickers featuring unique art from the launch menu to personalize on their profile.
The three editions available for pre-order starting today are:
- Standard Edition ($59.99; physical/digital) – Includes base game of Fighting Ground, World Tour, Battle Hub, and 18-character launch roster
- Deluxe edition ($84.99; physical/digital) – Includes the base game, Year 1 Character Pass (containing four characters), Colors 3-10 for each of the Year 1 Character 1 Outfit, and a bonus of 4,200 driving tickets in-game purchases
- Final version ($104.99; digital) – Includes the base game and the Year 1 Ultimate Pass, which contains content from the Year 1 Pass, two additional outfits and their alternate colors for four Year 1 characters, two additional stages, and a bonus of 7,700 Driving Tickets
Develop a world tour
Then, we shared new details about the all-new World Tour mode. Visit exciting locations like an arena in Italy, a festival in France, a beach in Jamaica, and more as you travel around the world learning special moves from masters. You can even mix and match special moves from different masters, which means your avatar can throw off a Hadoken or Sonic Boom, perform a Spinning Bird kick, and perform a Yoga Flame, all in the same match as long as they use different inputs. World Tour also offers Master Assist, allowing players to fight alongside a Master as Ryu by calling them into battle to help out for a period of time, a useful tool when you’re facing more than one opponent. Finally, play mini-games like karate slash bottles, enjoy Italian food, dodge basketballs, and more. Mini-games can be played between matches in the form of part-time jobs where you can earn world tour mode currency to buy in-game clothes, food, and more.
And now, welcome to the program Street Fighter 6 stage, a returning legend – DJ – and three newcomers – Manon, Marissa and JP.
- DJ Her first appearance Super Street Fighter II, Dee Jay is a world-famous dance music star with a burning love for music and fighting. As a returning character in the series, Dee Jay is keeping his trademark moves that will get you into the beat like the Air Slasher, Double Rolling Sobat, Machine Gun Upper, and Jackknife Maximum, while also adding new moves like Jus Cool and Weekend Pleasure to his arsenal. Visit Bathers Beach, DJV Theatre Street Fighter 6to find a seaside party full of life in the setting sun.
- Manon – The famous supermodel and world judoka champion, Manon struts the street fighting platform to become the strongest supermodel in the world. Manon’s moveset is a graceful union of grappling judo and classical ballet with moves like Manege Dore, Renverse, Pas de Deux, and more. Look for it at the Théâtre de Fete Foraine in France, a wonderful carnival amidst the French skyline.
- Marisa Marisa is an up-and-coming jewelry designer from Italy who claims lineage to ancient Greek warriors. Considered one of the strongest characters, Marissa uses her long limbs to unleash slow but giant blows like the devastating Gladius, the defensive counter block, the powerful Quadriga kick, and the almighty hunting goddess. Enjoy the scent of victory at the Colosseo, Marissa’s Theatre, with battle-ready warriors in the background cheering you on.
- JP – JP is the chair of an international non-profit organization responsible for several successful investment projects, and the man behind Nayshall’s current boom. He has a beloved cat named Cybele. JP controls the entire map from all angles with moves like the powerful void-creating departure, clone-cloning Torbalan, Embrace grab, and devastating block.
Street Fighter 6 It is scheduled to be released on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox Series [3,021 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox/xbox-series”>Xbox Series and PC [16,469 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/pc”>PC via Steam on June 2, 2023. Another closed beta test will run across all platforms except PlayStation 4 from December 16-19.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots in the Gallery.
#Street #Fighter #adds #Dee #Jay #newcomers #Manon #Marisa #Gematsu