The Disney Dreamlight Valley update — which adds a new world, new characters, and more — is almost here, and ahead of its December 6th release, we’ve been blessed with the full patch notes.
Here are the highlights:
- Improved game stability on Nintendo Switch
- functional fireplaces
- The ability to purchase iron ingots
- Feed the creatures several times a day
- Actually looking at the camera in selfie mode
And here’s the full patch notes for tomorrow – no info about new content, just tweaks and updates, so don’t worry about spoiling the surprises!
The missions are in the Uncharted Space update patch notes
- We are now fully Steam Deck compatible and verified by Steam.
- Optimized game stability on all platforms. In particular, we’re very focused on improving the experience on Nintendo Switch, which gamers should now find much smoother. We will continue to evaluate the performance of each platform and push further optimizations and improvements in upcoming updates as part of early access.
- It’s cold outside, so we’ve updated many of the stoves in Dreamlight Valley to allow you to light them manually. Exceptions include the Horned Tavern Fireplace, Cozy Fireplace, Antique Furnace, and Celestial Fireplace.
- Christophe has expanded his kiosk’s inventory to include a greater variety of items (pssst… there might be some iron ingots in there).
- Improve the distribution of timber in all biomes. This change will make the wood you find in each biome less random. While spawn rates will be less frequent than before, each biome will now have a fixed pool of wood that can spawn and will spawn in consistent amounts, reducing guesswork when collecting.
- The creature’s stomach is polished to allow more treats to be shared. It is now possible to feed the creatures several times a day.
- Reduce game loading times across all platforms.
- Reduce the size of the game installation.
- The loading of in-game assets has been optimized to provide players with better performance.
- Improvements have been posted to reduce the chances of frame drops caused by some animations.
- Improved performance and memory usage for large gardens (50+ plants) while gardening.
- The “dried plants” visual effect has been removed to improve game performance.
- Improved various visual effects to improve game performance.
- Fixed memory leaks resulting in reduced performance and crashes in certain circumstances.
- Improved item limits feedback in furniture edit mode by adding a second on-screen counter. The upper counter tracks a number Different Items placed in the valley, while the bottom counter tracks the total The number of items, including duplicate items. This should provide more clarity when these limits are reached, as before, hitting either limit will prevent players from placing any more items in their Valley – unique items or aggregate items respectively – until they remove items to make room .
- All avatars now have the same animation speeds. Specifically, you’ll notice that the crop watering and cooking animations have been updated to reflect this.
- We have confirmed that creatures do not conspire against you. Creatures that have been authenticated by feeding will now appear correctly in the party list.
- No more camera shyness! Your avatar will now always look at the camera when in selfie mode.
- Fixed a soft lock that sometimes occurred when pressing the back button to the title screen.
- The collection list now updates correctly when new resources are collected.
- “A Deal with Ursula” quest: Players who previously obtained the Dark Crystal should be able to complete the quest.
- “Photo Fervor” quest: The Elephant Cemetery can now be photographed correctly.
- “The Dreamlight Fountain” quest: The celebration ribbon will now be recognized correctly when placed near the fountain.
- “Part of His World” quest: Players who encountered an Inhibitor will find their spent Nautilus returned, which should unlock progression.
- “Lair Sweet Lair” mission: When Goofy is redecorating his house, he accidentally misses an important piece of paper. It has been recovered and returned to its expected location in its home.
- “Peacemakers” mission: Improve problems with hitting palm trees to reduce the chance of Leader Shards and other items falling into them.
The Missions in Uncharted Space update will be available for download tomorrow, December 6th.
What are the things you are most excited about? Repeat a wish on a star in the comments…
#Disney #Dreamlight #Valley #Mission #Uncharted #Space #update #notes #live